Make More Money with the Profit & Pricing Toolkit
Attract the Right Clients and Set Fees with Confidence
Calculating the fees for a project can make your head explode. There are so many moving parts that it’s no wonder designers struggle to make a profit. One wrong move and the money you expected to earn is out the window. Take the headache out of calculating fees with the Easy Budget Calculator. Enter a few numbers, specific to your project, and in less than 10 minutes you’ll get a reliable budget range, including time, furnishings and overall project costs. You will never leave money on the table or work for free again! And you will be blown away with how easy it is to use.
- Determine your pricing precisely and confidently.
- Select from multiple profit options.
- Eliminate the guesswork.
- Calculate your design fee per square foot.
- Impress clients with your ability to justify any and all expenses.
But that’s not all that you will gain from the Profit & Pricing Toolkit. Check out the great benefits in the toolkit:
- Your shortcut to quick budgets for your projects with the Easy Budget Calculator (includes video training) will eliminate worry about covering overhead.
- Avoid common missteps that cause designers to leave money on the table with our White Paper: The 10 Biggest Mistakes Designers Make with Fees.
- Work with clients that appreciate you and who will value your creativity by using our tool to define your Ideal Client Profile. When you know who you want to work with (and who you don’t), you're more likely to attract the right clients and make more money.
- Ask most high-achieving entrepreneurs and visionaries how they reached their success, and they will, almost without exception, name coaching or mentoring as one of the top reasons. Check out the Creative Entrepreneur's Guide to Coaching & Consulting White Paper to see if it’s the right time for you to make a good investment in your future.
Download the FREE Easy Client Budget Calculator along with the entire Profit & Pricing Toolkit today.
Include your cell phone if you're ok with receiving text reminders.
We value your privacy, so your information will never be sold or shared.
By providing your information, we will send you access to the toolkit and add you to The Inbox Magazine, our weekly newsletter. You can unsubscribe within any communications.