SEO For Interior Design Websites is Important
Here are some basics that you need to know about Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Search engines like “aged” domains…the older your site, the better
- Your site’s Title Tag should include your main keywords such as “interior designer Denver“
- Your site’s description should include your main keywords
- Use keyword anchor links within your site to link to other pages within your site – for instance, if you say you are an interior designer in Seattle, link those four words to your contact page or some other page within your site. This is “deep linking.”
- Add a blog to your site and update frequently using one main keyword string per post in the title (make sure your webmaster sets up your blog so the titles are H1 tags) and also repeat the keyword string (you can change up the order such as Seattle interior designer) within the body of the page. The search engines love fresh content.
- Comment on other sites that have high page ranks and include a link back to your site. The higher the rank of the site, the more your site appears important to the search engines.
- Updates on Twitter and Facebook that include a link back to your site are indexed by the Google.
Those are a few tips to help you get started with SEO. There are specialists you can hire to assist you with SEO. Be sure to get referrals from other people that have used the SEO firm. If you’re in a bigger city, services will be more expensive because it is harder to achieve a page one ranking with greater competition.
Ready For A Mentor, Advisor And Co-CEO Who Is Passionate About Design, Experienced In Business, And On A Mission To Help You Experience A Quantum Leap?
Some services that Gail offers that may be of interest to you is as follows:
Business Transformation (BT): https://gaildoby.com/experiences/
VIP Day Discover: https://gaildoby.com/vip-experience/